Create a robust IT environment with our add-on products to strengthen your organization’s agility, efficiency, and profitability with proactive solutions for network security, disaster recovery, and business communications.
Businesses are crippled every day by natural disasters, hardware issues, data breaches, and other unforeseen issues -- don’t become just another statistic of livelihood lost.
At PK Tech, we know it often feels impossible to account for everything. Threats are coming from every angle, and you need to have your defenses up at all times. With businesses storing more data than ever, it’s crucial that you plan strategically to keep your livelihood safe.
- More than 50% of businesses that suffer downtime due to a data breach or IT issues end up going under within a year -- we know that’s not what you want for your business.
- Security flaws, malware, spam, and even human error can all lead to downtime that diminishes your productivity and leaves clients peeved. Without the proper protection, your employees and clients will pay the price.
You need assurance that if and when disaster strikes, you’re able to keep on working; PK Tech’s strategic Business Continuity planning guarantees it.
We provide proactive solutions designed to stop issues before they get out of hand, as well as antivirus and other managed security solutions to stop harmful intruders from entering your network in the first place. We’re alerted as soon as an issue comes up so that we can effectively immobilize it. Plus, with our Help Desk Services, you’re able to reach out to our support team at absolutely any time.
Check out our Online Recovery Time Calculator.
“Get the peace of mind you need to produce your best work, protect your data, and keep clients happy with Business Continuity service from PK Tech.”
With PK Tech’s Business Continuity service, you get:
- Back ups of all your files, contacts and applications in the cloud - meaning you always have secondary access to your most important data
- Maximum uptime - even if you’re dealing with hardware issues or a breach, your productivity isn’t crippled and you can keep on working for clients while we tend to any issues
- Employee training - business continuity planning ensures that everyone in your business knows how to react to a disaster so that no workflow is disrupted